Beware what you share!
Resources and research
Online safety begins with you, so get the essential information you need for you and your family to more safely use the internet. Find top tips for internet safety, learn how to tell myths from facts when it comes to dangers in the online world, and read about the steps you can take to help protect your devices, information, and family online.
- Top tips for internet safety (for students)
- Top tips for online safety in secondary schools (for teachers)
- Own your space: Keep yourself and your stuff safe online (e-book)
- Student body language: On texting (poster for tweens)
- The naked truth: Beware what you share (poster for teen