Tired of binge-watching on Netflix?
Here’s a collection of video content I am involved in from chat-style interviews to EdTech updates. Grab the snacks and hit play.
- MindUP webinar: Goldie Hawn and Mark Sparvell
This is the sizzle reel for the full episode available free and on-demand at http://aka.ms/MindUPvirtual
- BREAKING NEWS! LATEST UPDATE ISTE2020
You will need a free registration to access the sessions.
1. FUTURE MINDS FESTIVAL 23rd August 2020
Panelist participant on Future of Work and Skills
2. Plenary Keynote Edtech Festival 7th July 2020
KEYNOTE: Mark Sparvell, Lead Educatior – Microsoft
‘Education Re-imagined: What Matters Most’
3. Interview with VIKAS T4 6/12//2020
4. ALTSPACE Keynote Emotional Intelligence 06/08/2020
5. WE.ORG Keynote has had 20,000 views. May 2020
6. T4 PRE Conference Panel May 2020
The link is https://www.facebook.com/vikaspota/videos/10157967097715073/ I think you have to join the group to view
7. 8. FUN BETT SIZZLE CLIP
8. This Clip About Made By Dyslexia Has Had Over 207000 VIEWS!
9. Remote Learning and Social-Emotional Skills- Kristi and Mark
10 Mindfulness in 90 Seconds
11. The Power of Informal Professional Learning
12. Emotional intelligence in the age of AI
Author Alex Salkever and Jeremy Kingsley from the Economist intelligence unit explore how technology can be used to humanize learning.
13. Relationships and Collaborative Learning
We discuss how educators can support students in building connections and relationships, essential to well-being, with guest Joanne McEachen.
14. The importance of intellectual challenge
Guest Marc Brackett shares how educators can create an environment that supports positive emotions in the classroom through empowering students.
15. What’s New in Edu?
Every month i bring you a round-up of the latest updates and feature releases from Microsoft Education with awesome demo’s and educator stories of success.
Binge watch them today here
16. This re-cap clip has had 207,000 views!
17 What’s New from BETT 2020?
18 The Future of Education – 2 videos
From GitEx the largest technology conference in the Gulf Region I discuss the changing education paradigm
CLICK THE IMAGE FOR SHORT (video 1) and EXTENDED (video 2)
19. PLANNING TO OPEN A BRAND NEW SCHOOL
20. MY LAST SCHOOL
21. BLAST FROM THE PAST
Check out a youthful me from 2011 in this interview with Australia’s best known Child & Adolescent Psychologist, author, broadcaster, speaker. Skip me rambling on and jump to the 5 minute mark- still as fresh and more relevant today.
22. BACK TO SCHOOL LIVE
23. The Only Time I Wore Shorts On Stage